Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bringing back Dozzell 08:10 - Sep 28 with 633 viewsKeaneish

It seems the furore around Dozzell not being in the picture at present is gathering momentum, another stick to try and beat Hurst with.

To all those who are quite frankly, stupid, Dozzell is 19 and on the road back from a ruptured cruciate. It's a long slow road but he's making good progress in less competitive matches. Hurst has already said that Dozzell had muscle imbalances that need to be strengthened, again, this takes time. So to all those clamouring to rush a kid back into competitive first team action after a major injury, get some perspective.

West Ham pre-season is a stroll around compared to the Championship. I'd rather they took their time with Dozzell than rush him back and risk his promising career.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Bringing back Dozzell on 08:41 - Sep 28 with 586 viewsflimflam

If Jason is OK with how things are being handled which on the face of it seems he is then that will do for me.

Starting to get on my tits the experts on here who think they know everything when actually they have not got a clue.

And as for the so called in the know posters posting every single negative rumour on here - please give it a break as even if its true which some of it may well be you are doing more harm than good and exasperating the situation.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Bringing back Dozzell on 08:45 - Sep 28 with 568 viewsartsbossbeard

I'd much rather we started winning games, scoring goals and having some sort of pattern than worry about the fitness of a 19yr old lad who may or may not be involved any stage soon.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Bringing back Dozzell on 08:49 - Sep 28 with 552 viewsartsbossbeard

Bringing back Dozzell on 08:41 - Sep 28 by flimflam

If Jason is OK with how things are being handled which on the face of it seems he is then that will do for me.

Starting to get on my tits the experts on here who think they know everything when actually they have not got a clue.

And as for the so called in the know posters posting every single negative rumour on here - please give it a break as even if its true which some of it may well be you are doing more harm than good and exasperating the situation.

Not every single rumour.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024