Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Burley even a realistic option for Evans? 10:08 - Oct 25 with 3463 viewsitfcjoe

I keep hearing his name mentioned but just don't see it.

He openly applied for the job in the summer, and heard from a couple of people who would know that he didn't even have his formal application acknowledged let alone invited for an interview.

I just don't see it, at all - who knows though?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is Burley even a realistic option for Evans? on 12:25 - Oct 25 with 463 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Fair enough, because what Evans has done over the summer has worked really well hasn't it. Makes sense now.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Is Burley even a realistic option for Evans? on 12:42 - Oct 25 with 446 viewsitfcjoe

Is Burley even a realistic option for Evans? on 12:22 - Oct 25 by ElderGrizzly

Bowman is not performing as a DoF and never has during his time here. To say so is disingenuous.

As you know he is Chief Scout and not really used by Hurst as seen as MM’s man.

He is a DoF in the sense he gets deal lined up and Chief Scout doesn't just watch players, they speak to everyone involved.

I wasn't saying he is the DoF, but he is more than a chief scout and Evans and more importantly Hurst should have listened to him more this summer

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is Burley even a realistic option for Evans? on 12:57 - Oct 25 with 413 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Is Burley even a realistic option for Evans? on 12:22 - Oct 25 by ElderGrizzly

Bowman is not performing as a DoF and never has during his time here. To say so is disingenuous.

As you know he is Chief Scout and not really used by Hurst as seen as MM’s man.

He is heavily "used" by others at the club though, and of course Evans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024