Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Work 07:12 - Oct 26 with 1265 viewstrueblue97

The same scummers that have been ripping me daily over the last month now cant look me in the eye this morning because they know lamberts coming in and they hate it!!! Anyone had the same? I love it
Work on 07:31 - Oct 26 with 1123 viewsThe_Major

As I live in the wastelands north of the border, I put Radio Norfolk on at 0630 to listen to the news and weather, and Lambert was the main story there. There was a good five it six minutes on it.

I know it was in the days when the Internet was powered by a hamster in a wheel, but I really can't remember there being this fuss when Bryan Hamilton went up there.

Mind you, look how that turned out...
Work on 07:33 - Oct 26 with 1093 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Mate who is a budgie text yesterday and said PL will keep us up and transform us next season, hope it’s true. He’s quite sensible for a scummer so wasn’t raging, but he their forums are full of very unhappy people. Culverhouse being linked seems to have bothered them more so.
Work on 07:40 - Oct 26 with 1052 viewsThe_Major

Work on 07:33 - Oct 26 by backwiththeboysagain

Mate who is a budgie text yesterday and said PL will keep us up and transform us next season, hope it’s true. He’s quite sensible for a scummer so wasn’t raging, but he their forums are full of very unhappy people. Culverhouse being linked seems to have bothered them more so.

Exactly, Lambert was their manager, but he's not someone who is got that club running through his veins like say, Eadie or Hoolahan, or Wark, Mills or Holland for us.
Work on 07:54 - Oct 26 with 938 viewsSuperfrans

It bothers them, doesn’t it? I’ve had a few messages and texts about it, the problem for them is that he’s probably the best manager they’ve ever had. It would be like Robson or Ramsey going there several years after leaving us and falling out with us as a club. It’s lovely.

😂😂😂😂

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024