Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably been done at some point in the last 24 hours 17:53 - Oct 26 with 881 viewsFtnfwest

But how many managers does that make that we've ever actually sacked? Don't think it's many.
Probably been done at some point in the last 24 hours on 18:21 - Oct 26 with 847 viewsPJH

Actually sacked as opposed to contracts not renewed or resignations/mutually agreed I think four-Burley,Magilton,Keane,Hurst.
Probably been done at some point in the last 24 hours on 18:25 - Oct 26 with 827 viewsFtnfwest

Probably been done at some point in the last 24 hours on 18:21 - Oct 26 by PJH

Actually sacked as opposed to contracts not renewed or resignations/mutually agreed I think four-Burley,Magilton,Keane,Hurst.

Yes that was what I was getting at, that’s the list I thought of but wasn’t sure about bobby f, Duncan and loyal although I think the latter was mutual at least
Probably been done at some point in the last 24 hours on 18:49 - Oct 26 with 781 viewsPJH

Probably been done at some point in the last 24 hours on 18:25 - Oct 26 by Ftnfwest

Yes that was what I was getting at, that’s the list I thought of but wasn’t sure about bobby f, Duncan and loyal although I think the latter was mutual at least

Bobby Ferguson and I am almost certain John Duncan were just contract not renewed.
Joe Royle was mutual rather than sacked but I think he was still under contract.
Paul Jewell resigned as did Jackie Milburn in the 1960's.
Bill McGarry left to go to Wolves and we know where SBR and SAR went.

edit-John Lyall resigned,McGiven never had the title of Club Manager.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 18:58]
Probably been done at some point in the last 24 hours on 18:57 - Oct 26 with 745 viewsFtnfwest

Probably been done at some point in the last 24 hours on 18:49 - Oct 26 by PJH

Bobby Ferguson and I am almost certain John Duncan were just contract not renewed.
Joe Royle was mutual rather than sacked but I think he was still under contract.
Paul Jewell resigned as did Jackie Milburn in the 1960's.
Bill McGarry left to go to Wolves and we know where SBR and SAR went.

edit-John Lyall resigned,McGiven never had the title of Club Manager.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 18:58]

Think that’s all correct, cheers. Interesting that 3 of the 4 were sacked by Evans
Probably been done at some point in the last 24 hours on 19:10 - Oct 26 with 715 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Probably been done at some point in the last 24 hours on 18:57 - Oct 26 by Ftnfwest

Think that’s all correct, cheers. Interesting that 3 of the 4 were sacked by Evans

A moot point as sacked is the same as mutual consent once a payoff is agreed. Ferguson was the first to leave at the clubs behest but this was a genuine non renewal of contract. Not sure this was the case with Duncan though...... Jewell and Lyall certainly instigated their departures, but probably still received payoffs. At the end of the day it’s probably more a case of who really didn’t want to go but still went - Burley, Magilton, Keane only probably.....not sure on Hurst....

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024