Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaron Cresswell 11:56 - Nov 12 with 1097 viewsskyblue23

This might have been asked before long ago, but I'm wondering if there has ever been an official figure of what we received from West Ham for Cresswell? If I remember rightly it was in the £3/4million range moving up to £7million depending on certain things which is crazy compared to what we got for Mings (In my opinion although Mings was good, Cresswell was outstanding)

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Aaron Cresswell on 12:01 - Nov 12 with 1068 viewsPhilTWTD

The top-ups were based on league starts and nothing else, every 30 if I remember rightly. I would guess, given he has made 138 starts we've had the lot and it reached the £7m, although with Tranmere receiving £1.32m of that from their sell-on.
Aaron Cresswell on 12:53 - Nov 12 with 852 viewsskyblue23

Aaron Cresswell on 12:01 - Nov 12 by PhilTWTD

The top-ups were based on league starts and nothing else, every 30 if I remember rightly. I would guess, given he has made 138 starts we've had the lot and it reached the £7m, although with Tranmere receiving £1.32m of that from their sell-on.

Perfect thanks Phil

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024