Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kayden Jackson 13:56 - Nov 24 with 820 viewsthebooks

At the risk of getting overexcited at the sight of one of our players actually scoring, I kind of think we should be starting Jackson. I do get why Roberts starts, but his hold up play isn't *that* good.

Actually, I'd maybe swap Jackson for Sears. Again, I get that Sears adds energy and attitude, but he doesn't score or set up much. Jackson does at least have some pace and movement, and seems to be able to find the net.
on 13:58 - Nov 24 with 789 views_

Kayden Jackson on 13:59 - Nov 24 with 782 viewsWD19

Reading away showed why Roberts is starting ahead of Jackson....and Sears is vital currently. He has gone from a squad player to probably one of our best and most consistent performers. Make of that what you will.
Kayden Jackson on 14:06 - Nov 24 with 756 viewsthebooks

on 13:58 - Nov 24 by _

Maybe. I don't see any real change in Freddie Sears in that he won't score more than 5-6 goals a season (although I'd love to be proved wrong). One of his goals was a penalty.

Watching Preston and WBA, we just lack any threat at all, and I see *some* in Kayden Jackson.
on 14:27 - Nov 24 with 691 views_

Kayden Jackson on 14:06 - Nov 24 by thebooks

Maybe. I don't see any real change in Freddie Sears in that he won't score more than 5-6 goals a season (although I'd love to be proved wrong). One of his goals was a penalty.

Watching Preston and WBA, we just lack any threat at all, and I see *some* in Kayden Jackson.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024