Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COP24 didn't adopt the climate change report 17:56 - Dec 9 with 684 viewsDanTheMan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-46496967

And look who it is:
"Scientists and many delegates in Poland were shocked as the US, Saudi Arabia, Russia and Kuwait objected to this meeting "welcoming" the report."

Wonderful. Their selfishness and greed will continue and there will be a point of no return. If we could trade countries taking this seriously with the UK doing the hardest of the Brexits I would take it in a heartbeat...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

COP24 didn't adopt the climate change report on 18:16 - Dec 9 with 667 viewsdavblue

It’s just very sad.

I suspect it’s motivated by money and greed with no regard for future generations.

I have a 3 year old boy and I can’t help but wonder what sort of world he’s going to grow up in, it makes me question bringing another child into the world.

Greed is the worst trait of human beings imo.
COP24 didn't adopt the climate change report on 18:22 - Dec 9 with 653 viewsSwansea_Blue

COP24 didn't adopt the climate change report on 18:16 - Dec 9 by davblue

It’s just very sad.

I suspect it’s motivated by money and greed with no regard for future generations.

I have a 3 year old boy and I can’t help but wonder what sort of world he’s going to grow up in, it makes me question bringing another child into the world.

Greed is the worst trait of human beings imo.

Yep, lots of money to bd made out of fossil fuels. Especially when you factor in the subsidies and kick backs.

Pure selfishness and greed.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024