Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well said Luciano Spalletti 22:53 - Dec 28 with 697 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Shame it probably won't actually change anything.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-italy-racism/thats-enough-says-inter-co

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Well said Luciano Spalletti on 23:09 - Dec 28 with 643 viewsjeera

"Inter fans made animal noises and racist chants at Napoli’s Senegalese defender Kalidou Koulibaly during the match, while one fan was killed when he was hit by a car during a violent clash near the stadium before kickoff."

Almost impossible to believe really. Certainly impossible to understand.

I know some [including me at times, so #me2, or something] find much of modern societal expectations evolving a little fast, but if there's one thing we're gladly pretty advanced on, compared with some other nations, it's this kind of nonsense.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Well said Luciano Spalletti on 23:14 - Dec 28 with 622 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Well said Luciano Spalletti on 23:09 - Dec 28 by jeera

"Inter fans made animal noises and racist chants at Napoli’s Senegalese defender Kalidou Koulibaly during the match, while one fan was killed when he was hit by a car during a violent clash near the stadium before kickoff."

Almost impossible to believe really. Certainly impossible to understand.

I know some [including me at times, so #me2, or something] find much of modern societal expectations evolving a little fast, but if there's one thing we're gladly pretty advanced on, compared with some other nations, it's this kind of nonsense.

I do not get why players do not (generally) collectively walk off.

It would put even more pressure on authorities to deal with it (although at least they have taken action here).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Well said Luciano Spalletti on 23:18 - Dec 28 with 611 viewsMrTown

No excuse for racism, at all. Skin colour doesn’t effect a human being in any way shape or form. What’s inside them does.

Disgusting from those involved.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024