Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves certainly know how to amp up an atmosphere 21:40 - Jan 7 with 851 viewsbournemouthblue

That little entrance must have cost a pretty penny

How long will it take for them to crack the top 7, they seem to be striding forward at great pace?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Wolves certainly know how to amp up an atmosphere on 21:54 - Jan 7 with 824 viewsbrazil1982

Depending what sources you believe, their owners' wealth is second only to Man City. They will win the PL within the next ten years.
Wolves certainly know how to amp up an atmosphere on 21:56 - Jan 7 with 797 viewsclive_baker

Wolves certainly know how to amp up an atmosphere on 21:54 - Jan 7 by brazil1982

Depending what sources you believe, their owners' wealth is second only to Man City. They will win the PL within the next ten years.

No they won’t.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Wolves certainly know how to amp up an atmosphere on 21:59 - Jan 7 with 789 viewsbrazil1982

Wolves certainly know how to amp up an atmosphere on 21:56 - Jan 7 by clive_baker

No they won’t.

Bookmarked!
Wolves certainly know how to amp up an atmosphere on 22:01 - Jan 7 with 790 viewsbournemouthblue

Wolves certainly know how to amp up an atmosphere on 21:56 - Jan 7 by clive_baker

No they won’t.

It would be unlikely but they could certainly crack the top 7

They appear to be in a mini league with the likes of Bournemouth, Watford, Leicester, West Ham and even Brighton

An off colour Man U and an under performing Everton have opened the Europa Spots up a bit
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 0:07]

Wolves certainly know how to amp up an atmosphere on 00:03 - Jan 8 with 694 viewsBasuco

Wolves certainly know how to amp up an atmosphere on 21:54 - Jan 7 by brazil1982

I really hope they do push on to that level.
Wolves certainly know how to amp up an atmosphere on 00:08 - Jan 8 with 686 viewsbournemouthblue

Wolves certainly know how to amp up an atmosphere on 00:03 - Jan 8 by Basuco

I really hope they do push on to that level.

Obviously we'll be in the hunt when the Goldolphin Boys hurry up and buy us, expanding their successful Sporting Empire across to South East Suffolk :D

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024