Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope Bolton fans continue to disrupt their games... 20:02 - Jan 21 with 1555 viewsSitfcB

...can only have a bad effect on the players!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hope Bolton fans continue to disrupt their games... on 20:08 - Jan 21 with 1536 viewsBluefish

Do bad atmospheres disrupt teams then? I thought I read on here that they don't....

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Hope Bolton fans continue to disrupt their games... on 20:10 - Jan 21 with 1518 viewsSitfcB

Hope Bolton fans continue to disrupt their games... on 20:08 - Jan 21 by Bluefish

Do bad atmospheres disrupt teams then? I thought I read on here that they don't....

Well the players definitely didn’t say that the negative chants and abuse towards MM last season affected them.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hope Bolton fans continue to disrupt their games... on 20:49 - Jan 21 with 1431 viewsStadiumofdark

Bolton look more like scoring than us.... and they've got No-one up front....
Hope Bolton fans continue to disrupt their games... on 21:22 - Jan 21 with 1377 viewsFreddy

Hasn't affected their players, they are fighting hard to get an equaliser & no signs of giving up
Hope Bolton fans continue to disrupt their games... on 21:40 - Jan 21 with 1323 viewsIllinoisblue

Hope Bolton fans continue to disrupt their games... on 21:22 - Jan 21 by Freddy

Hasn't affected their players, they are fighting hard to get an equaliser & no signs of giving up

0-2

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hope Bolton fans continue to disrupt their games... on 21:41 - Jan 21 with 1320 viewsgt81

0-2, defensive switch off.

I was going to observe that they look a lot more solid than we do, they haven't looked like being overrun by West Brom, but then again the result is just the same.
Hope Bolton fans continue to disrupt their games... on 21:59 - Jan 21 with 1251 viewsIllinoisblue

Hope Bolton fans continue to disrupt their games... on 21:41 - Jan 21 by gt81

0-2, defensive switch off.

I was going to observe that they look a lot more solid than we do, they haven't looked like being overrun by West Brom, but then again the result is just the same.

sad thing is, we are so far from safety, one of our relegation rivals losing barely registers as a good thing. It feels like a case of us just seeing if we finish bottom, 2nd bottom or 3rd bottom.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hope Bolton fans continue to disrupt their games... on 12:53 - Jan 22 with 1029 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

yeah but three teams go down.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024