Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attending the ITFC on the road event tonight... 16:58 - Jan 29 with 814 viewsBlueWharf

Anyone want any questions put to the panel?
Attending the ITFC on the road event tonight... on 17:38 - Jan 29 with 790 viewsdavblue

Was seriously considering a late entry as it’s not far from my office but enjoy.

What is the plan for next season should the worst happen? Will the young players make up the core of the team with some experienced bodies?

What’s the longer term vision that is being put in place in terms of playing style, recruiting players?
Attending the ITFC on the road event tonight... on 17:39 - Jan 29 with 787 viewschicoazul

"Paul, what are your Top 5 cheeses?"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Attending the ITFC on the road event tonight... on 18:03 - Jan 29 with 764 viewsBLUEBEAT

“Why haven’t you signed a Right Back?”

Poll: W or W

Attending the ITFC on the road event tonight... on 18:08 - Jan 29 with 751 viewsBLUEBEAT

“Did you seriously think this months signings were of a good enough pedigree to get us out of the bottom three?”

Poll: W or W

Attending the ITFC on the road event tonight... on 19:06 - Jan 29 with 707 viewsPecker

Saturdays lottery numbers please.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024