Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst: Leeds Knew We Were Switching System 10:05 - Feb 9 with 1123 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35447/hurst-leeds-knew-we-were-switching

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Hurst: Leeds Knew We Were Switching System on 12:22 - Feb 9 with 893 viewsbluephil021

Is he trying to say we lost and therefore he lost his job because of "spying". I don't think so; we lost and he lost his job because of the "dross players" he brought.
Hurst: Leeds Knew We Were Switching System on 12:31 - Feb 9 with 873 viewsFreddy

Hurst: Leeds Knew We Were Switching System on 12:22 - Feb 9 by bluephil021

Is he trying to say we lost and therefore he lost his job because of "spying". I don't think so; we lost and he lost his job because of the "dross players" he brought.

Still cheating aint it, doubt any action will be taken though
Hurst: Leeds Knew We Were Switching System on 13:05 - Feb 9 with 831 viewsGarv

Hurst: Leeds Knew We Were Switching System on 12:31 - Feb 9 by Freddy

Still cheating aint it, doubt any action will be taken though

Why cheating?

Managers watch teams play, why not watch them train if there aren't strict enough restrictions?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Hurst: Leeds Knew We Were Switching System on 13:50 - Feb 9 with 762 viewsjontysnut

Hurst: Leeds Knew We Were Switching System on 13:05 - Feb 9 by Garv

Why cheating?

Managers watch teams play, why not watch them train if there aren't strict enough restrictions?

"I've spied on Ipswich gaffer and my extensive analysis suggests that they're pony"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024