Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Norris on ‘Undr the Cosh’ Podcast 21:37 - Apr 4 with 1403 viewsdidsburyblue

Apologies if this has already been posted but really interesting interview with David Norris on this week’s ‘Undr the Cosh’ podcast. From about 23 mins in spends about 30 mins discussing his time at Ipswich and a few anecdotes about Magilton & Keane.

I won’t spoil it but it may not be a huge surprise that Keane doesnt come off particularly well.

Can be heard at this link or any of the usual podcast places - https://audioboom.com/posts/7218396-david-norris-i-cannot-confirm-nor-deny-these
[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 21:42]
David Norris on ‘Undr the Cosh’ Podcast on 21:51 - Apr 4 with 1343 viewsMullet

Cheers for this. My mate's Dad rented his car park space to Norris for a time. Getting his non-football version of what was going on at the club in rare fits and bursts was always interesting.

I'll never forget Blackpool away as far as Norris is concerned, mainly because that celebration was so forgettable until a story was made out of it. All very silly from memory.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

David Norris on ‘Undr the Cosh’ Podcast on 21:56 - Apr 4 with 1325 viewsdidsburyblue

David Norris on ‘Undr the Cosh’ Podcast on 21:51 - Apr 4 by Mullet

Cheers for this. My mate's Dad rented his car park space to Norris for a time. Getting his non-football version of what was going on at the club in rare fits and bursts was always interesting.

I'll never forget Blackpool away as far as Norris is concerned, mainly because that celebration was so forgettable until a story was made out of it. All very silly from memory.

Norris discusses the celebration in the podcast. Unsurprisingly, admits he was a tit with the celebration, which with the hindsight of time and maturity clearly knows it wasn’t the smartest thing to do.

Throughout the whole podcast Norris comes across as a decent and pretty intelligent guy
David Norris on ‘Undr the Cosh’ Podcast on 21:58 - Apr 4 with 1310 viewsMullet

David Norris on ‘Undr the Cosh’ Podcast on 21:56 - Apr 4 by didsburyblue

Norris discusses the celebration in the podcast. Unsurprisingly, admits he was a tit with the celebration, which with the hindsight of time and maturity clearly knows it wasn’t the smartest thing to do.

Throughout the whole podcast Norris comes across as a decent and pretty intelligent guy

Never heard anyone slag him off to be fair, always felt like a Matt Holland type of character at least even if he wasn't quite the player.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024