Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step 15:50 - Apr 10 with 882 viewsIllinoisblue

forum was unusable on iPhone this morning.

https://globalgolf.world/f28d3c231c5ba65526ec95892b061edf/index.html?isp=TDS%20T

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 15:51 - Apr 10 with 880 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Get an Android...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 15:52 - Apr 10 with 876 viewsIllinoisblue

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 15:51 - Apr 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Get an Android...

been there done that, they are inferior products

62 - 78 - 81

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 15:54 - Apr 10 with 870 viewsfactual_blue

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 15:52 - Apr 10 by Illinoisblue

And yet only users of apple complain incessantly about their superior product...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 15:54 - Apr 10 with 861 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 15:52 - Apr 10 by Illinoisblue

Get yourself a Blackberry... best phones out there.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 15:54 - Apr 10 with 860 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 15:54 - Apr 10 by factual_blue

And yet only users of apple complain incessantly about their superior product...

This.

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 16:07 - Apr 10 with 834 viewsjeera

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 15:54 - Apr 10 by factual_blue

That's a fact.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 16:08 - Apr 10 with 833 viewsGavTWTD

I've reported it, thanks.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 16:08 - Apr 10 with 822 viewsfactual_blue

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 16:08 - Apr 10 by GavTWTD

I've reported it, thanks.

Do you report these incidents to Apple, or somebody else?

Login to get fewer ads

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 16:13 - Apr 10 with 817 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 16:08 - Apr 10 by factual_blue

"hi, can you put me through to the CEO of Apple?"

"Is it urgent?"

"Yes, I have a TWTD member who is struggling to use the forum!"

**Sirens sound at Apple HQ**

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 16:28 - Apr 10 with 787 viewsGavTWTD

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 16:08 - Apr 10 by factual_blue

Our advertiser, who then updates multiple providers for each domain I send them. It's a pain for all concerned but mostly you. It's been a particular problem in the last week and they really must take preventative action rather than reactive.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 16:57 - Apr 10 with 752 viewsfactual_blue

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 16:28 - Apr 10 by GavTWTD

Our advertiser, who then updates multiple providers for each domain I send them. It's a pain for all concerned but mostly you. It's been a particular problem in the last week and they really must take preventative action rather than reactive.

Why not report it to apple, whose products are clearly not up to the job?

They're the chlorinated chicken of technology.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 16:57]

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 17:01 - Apr 10 with 746 viewsIllinoisblue

well, no, seeing as the OP was clearly inferring that Android devices were superior.

62 - 78 - 81

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 19:49 - Apr 10 with 694 viewsfactual_blue

Gav/Phil - another link to put on the naughty step on 17:01 - Apr 10 by Illinoisblue

well, no, seeing as the OP was clearly inferring that Android devices were superior.

Implying, not inferring.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024