Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea thoughts 17:55 - Apr 19 with 1293 viewscooperd5

Been to Swansea v Rotherham as here on holiday, entertaining game prior to Monday's visit. They (Swans) look good going forward but my, they look wide open at the back. Any crosses in on Monday and we might have half a chance.
Swansea thoughts on 18:24 - Apr 19 with 1237 viewsSwansea_Blue

They’re on a funny run. Since the New Year they’ve been very strong at home (bit of a wobble today, but Rotherham were actually fighing for their survival), but really poor away. We’d have a chance if we had a goal threat, but we haven’t lately. I’m looking forward to it as it’ll be my last game of the season. Last time I’ll see us in this league for a while too I reckon (until ME has gone anyway).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Swansea thoughts on 18:24 - Apr 19 with 1231 viewsBackToRussia

You've seen our score today right?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Swansea thoughts on 18:32 - Apr 19 with 1223 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sorry, I’m being a bit tŵp as we say down here (meaning thick). I’ve just read your thread properly and it’s registered you’re on holiday. My only excuse is being in the Fur and Feather in Woodbastwick (we’ve gone the other way and are on holiday on a boat in the Broads). Hope you’ve had a good time down there; it’s lovely in great weather and many nice places - Gower, etc.

Stunning here in the Broads this weekend. Good to be home, if a bit too north!

Swansea thoughts on 18:45 - Apr 19 with 1200 viewscooperd5

Swansea thoughts on 18:24 - Apr 19 by BackToRussia

Yes, I am an eternal optimist. If we get crosses in like against Birmingham last week, we may even score!
That's my point.
Swansea thoughts on 18:46 - Apr 19 with 1197 viewscooperd5

Swansea thoughts on 18:32 - Apr 19 by Swansea_Blue

Sorry, I’m being a bit tŵp as we say down here (meaning thick). I’ve just read your thread properly and it’s registered you’re on holiday. My only excuse is being in the Fur and Feather in Woodbastwick (we’ve gone the other way and are on holiday on a boat in the Broads). Hope you’ve had a good time down there; it’s lovely in great weather and many nice places - Gower, etc.

Stunning here in the Broads this weekend. Good to be home, if a bit too north!

We're in the Gower, Pen-clawdd. Lovely down here, everyone very friendly and some decent ale too.

The Liberty stadium is a nice ground, prices a bit steep though, cost me £45 for me and my son (14) but we enjoyed a stress-free match for once, and we could sit down!
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 18:50]
Swansea thoughts on 21:22 - Apr 19 with 1083 viewsSwansea_Blue

Swansea thoughts on 18:46 - Apr 19 by cooperd5

We're in the Gower, Pen-clawdd. Lovely down here, everyone very friendly and some decent ale too.

The Liberty stadium is a nice ground, prices a bit steep though, cost me £45 for me and my son (14) but we enjoyed a stress-free match for once, and we could sit down!
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 18:50]

Nice. North Gower is lovely. Far less crowded than the beaches on the south and we prefer it in the summer (we’re live close to Caswell - it’ll have been heaving today). Not that it takes long to reach the beaches if you want them.

I like the Liberty pitch-side. The concourses are souless concrete spaces though, beer poor and service not the best. They do a half decent chicken balti pie though! Good effort taking in the game, it’s always interesting to see other sides and I try to do that whenever I can.

Swansea thoughts on 21:31 - Apr 19 with 1069 viewsPinewoodblue

Swansea thoughts on 18:24 - Apr 19 by BackToRussia

Remember Christmas 1963.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024