Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fecking awful we are. 17:54 - Apr 22 with 4028 viewsMrTown

I thought we were dreadful today. Boring, dull, uninspiring. Lack any creativity going forward, players don’t know what to do with the ball.

Nsiala is a disaster.
Thought the full backs were ok, a lot better than what we have.

But going forward, by god, fecking awful.

Terrible football team right now. God help us next year.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Fecking awful we are. on 15:08 - Apr 23 with 311 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Fecking awful we are. on 06:07 - Apr 23 by Benters2

I listened to the game whilst toiling on Gods soil,i noticed that as well.

Now before anbody has a pop at me i do think Blue Action has done wonders to improve the atmosphere at PR,but it could also be sending out the wrong message to Evans,he might see all going on and think these fans dont mind going down.

This going down isnt something to celebrate,its failure and this must be laid at Evans feet,years of underfunding has caused this.

Yeah, there were lots of chants of "We're having a party" and "We're going down but we don't give a f*ck" - we shouldn't be having a party and every fan SHOULD give a huck that we've been relegated.

Section 6 seems to be mostly populated by teenagers who spend most of their time on Twitter looking for retweets and as such they come out with some right drivel, chant-wise - and copying that awful Derby chant is even worse.

I'm still behind Lambert, but the fans should be giving him and Evans a little more stick because the whole "this isn't normal" is getting boring now. It isn't normal for a football team to consistently perform as abjectly as we have without any signs of improvement, but I understand that it needs a good summer to shape the squad he wants to play in a style he wants, so let's see where we are in 6 months before making a proper judgement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024