Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone on here fancy going on Japanese TV and singing Karaoke? 20:49 - May 1 with 913 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone on here fancy going on Japanese TV and singing Karaoke? on 20:59 - May 1 with 890 viewsMelford

Hey Jude would be the best tune I reckon, 7 minutes long and the big release at the end is what makes the song so good.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Anyone on here fancy going on Japanese TV and singing Karaoke? on 21:01 - May 1 with 887 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone on here fancy going on Japanese TV and singing Karaoke? on 20:59 - May 1 by Melford

Hey Jude would be the best tune I reckon, 7 minutes long and the big release at the end is what makes the song so good.

I'd go for Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts 1 to 7

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone on here fancy going on Japanese TV and singing Karaoke? on 21:07 - May 1 with 875 viewsMelford

Anyone on here fancy going on Japanese TV and singing Karaoke? on 21:01 - May 1 by GlasgowBlue

I'd go for Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts 1 to 7

Do you have to come though? Or can you grind out a Mick-style semi-flaccid stalemate until the music stops? I need more clarification on the rules before I book that flight to Tokyo.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Anyone on here fancy going on Japanese TV and singing Karaoke? on 21:57 - May 1 with 834 viewsNo9

Anyone on here fancy going on Japanese TV and singing Karaoke? on 20:59 - May 1 by Melford

Depends on who's doing the tugging and the level of expertise
Anyone on here fancy going on Japanese TV and singing Karaoke? on 22:05 - May 1 with 812 viewsWeWereZombies

I was going to suggest 'Satisfaction' but perhaps this is more the ticket:

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone on here fancy going on Japanese TV and singing Karaoke? on 22:07 - May 1 with 807 viewsPJH

How about Come Together?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024