Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood to Swansea? 17:09 - May 28 with 1662 viewsleftback

There have been rumours Swansea might be interested and now Mellon is to be interviewed for managers job there, if he gets it surely Norwood will follow.......
Norwood to Swansea? on 17:12 - May 28 with 1599 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

....meh.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Norwood to Swansea? on 17:14 - May 28 with 1584 viewsHolyGoalie

I've not seen these rumours fella, are you sure there are rumours and not some knee jerk crackpot theory.

Ipswich by the grace of gloves

Norwood to Swansea? on 17:20 - May 28 with 1514 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Norwood to Swansea? on 17:14 - May 28 by HolyGoalie

I've not seen these rumours fella, are you sure there are rumours and not some knee jerk crackpot theory.

Mellon is in the running for the Swansea job.

...and he is keen to replicate the Paul Hurst approach to Championship management.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Norwood to Swansea? on 17:28 - May 28 with 1447 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Current odds on fav for the job, you can now see why Norwood is biding his time..
[Post edited 28 May 2019 17:29]

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Norwood to Swansea? on 17:30 - May 28 with 1420 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Norwood to Swansea? on 17:28 - May 28 by KieranMcKenna1

Current odds on fav for the job, you can now see why Norwood is biding his time..
[Post edited 28 May 2019 17:29]

Biding his time....?

....its all of 3 days since his side got promoted. Yeah, he's really stringing it out. .....

Norwood to Swansea? on 17:36 - May 28 with 1359 viewsHolyGoalie

Norwood to Swansea? on 17:20 - May 28 by Marshalls_Mullet

Mellon is in the running for the Swansea job.

...and he is keen to replicate the Paul Hurst approach to Championship management.

I don't think the concept of hiring a fresh faced manager from the lower leagues is necessarily a bad thing though, so I wouldn't think of it as replicating Paul Hurst approach to management. I think Paul Hurst was give far too much freedom and might have done okay, not well but okay, if we had a decent DoF being involved in the transfer stuff.

Ipswich by the grace of gloves

Norwood to Swansea? on 17:39 - May 28 with 1325 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Norwood to Swansea? on 17:36 - May 28 by HolyGoalie

I don't think the concept of hiring a fresh faced manager from the lower leagues is necessarily a bad thing though, so I wouldn't think of it as replicating Paul Hurst approach to management. I think Paul Hurst was give far too much freedom and might have done okay, not well but okay, if we had a decent DoF being involved in the transfer stuff.

I wasn't suggesting that hiring a fresh faced manager was a bad thing. ;-)

Norwood to Swansea? on 18:07 - May 28 with 1186 viewsfactual_blue

Norwood Junction to London Bridge. Underground to Paddington. Paddington to Swansea. It'll take you over four hours though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024