Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tattoos 21:09 - Jun 13 with 1205 viewsDecageBruce

Currently designing a tattoo to honour my grandparents and certain aspects of my life. I know they aren’t to everyone’s taste.

To those that have them, what have you got and what do they mean?

Am also interested in any ITFC ones that aren’t obvious, I.e. badge etc
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 21:10]
Tattoos on 22:45 - Jun 13 with 1096 viewsSwailsey

Nice idea. I have around 20 or so, of varying quality!

I have a fair amount of short bits of writing, a space scene, dice, birds, mountain range, bookcase, a Buddhist enzo symbol, a lantern (for the Railroad from Fallout) and an astronaut.

They all have significance to me, be it family holidays, songs or words that have helped me through something traumatic or in memory of pets. I’m also getting a bear’s head next week, purely because I think bears are ace. I haven’t got any ITFC ones, although I would like one eventually - perhaps a variation on the Suffolk Punch, or my seat number. Callis had a cracking one if I remember rightly.

Do you have many?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Tattoos on 07:45 - Jun 14 with 990 viewshampstead_blue

Have a look at the London Tattoo show.
People from all over exhibit.

You'll get a good steer on whom could be the best person for the job.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Tattoos on 08:34 - Jun 14 with 937 viewsDecageBruce

Tattoos on 07:45 - Jun 14 by hampstead_blue

Have a look at the London Tattoo show.
People from all over exhibit.

You'll get a good steer on whom could be the best person for the job.

Thanks. My guy has been there the last 3 years as well as other shows across the UK and world.

Was going to attend myself this year but holidays got in the way
Tattoos on 08:44 - Jun 14 with 928 viewsDecageBruce

Tattoos on 22:45 - Jun 13 by Swailsey

Nice idea. I have around 20 or so, of varying quality!

I have a fair amount of short bits of writing, a space scene, dice, birds, mountain range, bookcase, a Buddhist enzo symbol, a lantern (for the Railroad from Fallout) and an astronaut.

They all have significance to me, be it family holidays, songs or words that have helped me through something traumatic or in memory of pets. I’m also getting a bear’s head next week, purely because I think bears are ace. I haven’t got any ITFC ones, although I would like one eventually - perhaps a variation on the Suffolk Punch, or my seat number. Callis had a cracking one if I remember rightly.

Do you have many?

I currently have the top half of my back done to represent my children with a Lion, Dragon (their mixed race heritage) and a deconstructed clock face (their times of birth). The guy I use is a real master of the craft so I just want to ensure that I get this design right (as I have with my current one) and not regret it

I like the idea of a version of the Suffolk punch to be included. The sleeve design (very early days) currently includes a masonic symbol, the organ pipes from my Gdad's church organ, an ad hoc symbol amalgamating something from the Spa Pavilion and Langaurd Fort and a cats face. Very hard to describe it really. All represent my grandparents and what i remember of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024