Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump b@llsh!t 13:39 - Jun 20 with 442 viewsunstableblue

I watched interviews of the people queuing to get into the Trump rally... they were a pretty grim cross section of US society it seemed to me... what do you want from his next term "I want him to kick some butt", but there were also seemingly good US citizens, and when they were asked why they supported Trump they just regurgitated his lines... about economy and trade.. amking it sound like Trump was performing miracles, THE BEST EVER...

Anyone sane knows that the economy is a cycle, little influenced by government, and the uptick started well into the Obama reign.

But the excellent news source Forbes gives us this..... but I'm sure he's call it fake news. Is this the future, is this some throwback to dark times, where if you shout louder and have a mouthpiece like Fox News you will rise to the top, fact less.. MENTAL

Anway I think we'l beat Burton 0-2 and Sunderland 3-1

http://fortune.com/2019/06/18/trump-speech-orlando-rally-fact-check/

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump b@llsh!t on 14:04 - Jun 20 with 403 viewsStokieBlue

You need to stop letting Trump get to you.

"Anyone sane knows that the economy is a cycle, little influenced by government, and the uptick started well into the Obama reign. "

That's not entirely true. Government decisions can hugely influence the economy. It's not been the case for Trump but it certainly can be.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Fascist on 15:09 - Jun 20 with 333 viewsunstableblue

Trump b@llsh!t on 14:04 - Jun 20 by StokieBlue

You need to stop letting Trump get to you.

"Anyone sane knows that the economy is a cycle, little influenced by government, and the uptick started well into the Obama reign. "

That's not entirely true. Government decisions can hugely influence the economy. It's not been the case for Trump but it certainly can be.

SB

Trunmp sympathiser.... boooo booo boooo

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024