Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bartosz... 21:40 - Jul 14 with 3979 viewsportmanking

I know it's important not to read too much into these games but... Bart's still clearly lost his confidence. Friendly or not, that error was car crash stuff. I don't know whether his head is all over the place re. Millwall or he's just not the keeper he was. On current showing, high wage or not, we should be giving Holy a fair crack of the whip.
Bartosz... on 09:04 - Jul 15 with 347 viewschristiand

Bartosz... on 08:57 - Jul 15 by portmanking

No I don't think so, do you? He hasn't been anywhere near the keeper he was since Webster left. Anyone can see that, surely?

To me, he was starting to look more dependable and reliable the closer we got to the end of the season, which is all you want. I don't want a keeper making a worldie save and then letting one through his hands in the dying minutes. 7 out of 10 most weeks is all I want in a Town keeper and from the games I saw him play live he was looking more solid. Confidence is not going to come back at a flick of a switch, but you could see he was getting there. Lets not forget, it was a campaign to forget for most of our players, Bart got dropped twice and behind a defence that was probably one of our worst in recent history.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2019 9:08]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Bartosz... on 09:23 - Jul 15 with 328 viewsBlueBlood90

I'd very much rather go with whoever is playing better in every position. Bart shouldn't be number 1 based on performances 3 years ago. Same situation with the likes of Chambers, Skuse etc who have been undroppable however badly they play.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024