Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vital Lincoln City - League One Season Preview 2019-20 (Part One) 08:12 - Aug 2 with 672 viewsVitalLincolnCity

Page One:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/vital-lincoln-city-league-one-season-preview

Page Two:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/vital-lincoln-city-league-one-season-preview
Vital Lincoln City - League One Season Preview 2019-20 (Part One) on 08:21 - Aug 2 with 621 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What a disclaimer: "Managerial data is as accurate as I can make it: it is almost impossible to identify the exact dates managers joined or left minor non-league clubs 25 years ago, and detailed statistical information for minor leagues is not readily available."

How many clubs at our level have a manager that has been there 25 years?

EDIT: Apologies, that is actually a really thorough analysis and includes managers' entire career records so may involve such data.

Thanks for sharing, some interesting details in there.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 8:31]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Vital Lincoln City - League One Season Preview 2019-20 (Part One) on 08:31 - Aug 2 with 599 viewsReuser_is_God

What's it like visiting the forum of the team that's going to romp the League this year?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Vital Lincoln City - League One Season Preview 2019-20 (Part One) on 08:40 - Aug 2 with 572 viewsm14_blue

Excellent read, thanks for sharing.

If I was being super pedantic, I’d point out that Leeds were very much at full strength for the last game of the season though....
Vital Lincoln City - League One Season Preview 2019-20 (Part One) on 08:43 - Aug 2 with 559 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Vital Lincoln City - League One Season Preview 2019-20 (Part One) on 08:31 - Aug 2 by Reuser_is_God

What's it like visiting the forum of the team that's going to romp the League this year?

Apparently we are joint second favourites and will make the play-offs.

I also found it strange that we had only played 4 friendlies - they counted Paderborn but not the rest of the tour. Wasn't Paderborn only 45 minutes (which was supposed not to count in the preamble)? I hadn't thought about us having made 5 signings and 3 of them goalkeepers, which is, of course, true. Our squad is smaller than Bristol Rovers'.

I liked this quote from the Bury review: "There was sympathy for the human beings affected, but absolute condemnation for the football club as an entity: what a familiar tale that has become in modern football."

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024