Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much money has ME ACTUALLY put in? 21:46 - Aug 7 with 7053 viewsBarneycurley

I see various numbers thrown about and most recent figures state that we have a debt of 95 million? So is that just a large overdraft he owes to his own company?

If so when or if we were sold a potential buyer is accounting for this? Or he just writes it off?

Otherwise he's not been putting actual money in but just raising the debt - surely?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

FFS on 11:37 - Aug 8 with 406 viewsartsbossbeard

FFS on 11:34 - Aug 8 by Dyland

Of mescaline?

a Mesculine infused Porter, rich in velvety chocolate texture with more than a hint of truffles. Served at the correct ambient temperature in a poncey glass. £17.50 (half).

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

bargain ;) (n/t) on 11:41 - Aug 8 with 391 viewsDyland

FFS on 11:37 - Aug 8 by artsbossbeard

a Mesculine infused Porter, rich in velvety chocolate texture with more than a hint of truffles. Served at the correct ambient temperature in a poncey glass. £17.50 (half).

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

How much money has ME ACTUALLY put in? on 14:12 - Aug 8 with 316 viewsNotSure

This is actually a very good question that has been ignored by most people.

As a rough figure £20m of the debt is interest (stopped about 6 years ago) and dividends from his preference shares.
And he obviously bought some of the debt to start with for cheaper than the actual value.
Then there is amortisation of player values (basically depreciation) which counts towards the losses at a company.

So my best guess is about £45m, which I know is half a Bale but is still a massive amount of money to pee up the wall.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024