Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tech wizards requried - new laptop 14:15 - Aug 13 with 663 viewsGooders7592

I'm looking at purchasing a new laptop for the first time in about 7/8 years. Predominatly used for studying (watching online lectures, answering interactive questions & online mock exams which I believe are created by Java??) and the Microsft office package (Powerpoint, Word & Excel). Plus, if I get time and my other half allows me the odd game of Football Manager! (big kid at heart!)

Any suggestions on where to look first? Budget wise I don't want to spend a fortune but I'm completely out of sync on how much they are these days.

Thanks in advance!
Tech wizards requried - new laptop on 14:40 - Aug 13 with 629 viewsDanTheMan

How much is not a fortune? Can probably find something for you. Feel free to PM me.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Tech wizards requried - new laptop on 14:43 - Aug 13 with 623 viewsGooders7592

Tech wizards requried - new laptop on 14:40 - Aug 13 by DanTheMan

How much is not a fortune? Can probably find something for you. Feel free to PM me.

I'd say £500 is my limit unless that is unrealistic?
Tech wizards requried - new laptop on 15:00 - Aug 13 with 600 viewschicoazul

Tech wizards requried - new laptop on 14:43 - Aug 13 by Gooders7592

I'd say £500 is my limit unless that is unrealistic?

I run a small business with Office 365, use Chrome, and correct people on TWTD using my current Laptop which is an Asus I5. It cost me £400 3 years ago and works fine. You could probably buy more or less the same one for £300 now.

DantheMan who has kindly offered to help in this thread is a good guy to speak with.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024