Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a team put out tonight, not good for our travelling fans? 04:44 - Aug 14 with 1117 viewsharlingblue

Even a novice coach could have picked a better team to stay in this Cup as well as being competitive in pushing for a return to a higher league.
But just like former Manager MM, that forgot the 8000 fans that travelled to Old Trafford to support The Town against Man United when we were second in the Championship, but then put out a second string side. PL has done the same tonight.
A winning mentality will be the players that want to play every Cup and League game, despite all those niggling injuries, if we want to win this league. Over to you PL, you have won over the Fanbase, but have much to prove as a good Football Team Manager.
What a team put out tonight, not good for our travelling fans? on 06:31 - Aug 14 with 1029 viewsdavblue

I really do think the bigger picture is more important here.

If we had picked up a few more injuries I’m sure you would have been bemoaning that fact. Don’t forgot we also have another cup competition to go in, first round of the FA cup also there will be a lot of games we have at least 50 games already.
What a team put out tonight, not good for our travelling fans? on 06:50 - Aug 14 with 992 viewsbraveblue

He does not have the resources. We only have two strikers!!we sold one and Evans won’t spend. PL had no choice. The experienced players in the team last night should have been more than enough for Luton reserves.
What a team put out tonight, not good for our travelling fans? on 07:14 - Aug 14 with 927 viewstrncbluearmy

These cup games are no more then glorfied friendlies nowadays and have been for years, by all means go along and cheer the club on but don't expect it to be anymore then a workout for yoofs and injured.
What a team put out tonight, not good for our travelling fans? on 07:22 - Aug 14 with 902 viewshomer_123

What a team put out tonight, not good for our travelling fans? on 06:31 - Aug 14 by davblue

I really do think the bigger picture is more important here.

If we had picked up a few more injuries I’m sure you would have been bemoaning that fact. Don’t forgot we also have another cup competition to go in, first round of the FA cup also there will be a lot of games we have at least 50 games already.

Whilst I appreciate my comment will be a touch negative....the notion of going out of a cup to focus on the league is something we have not done in the recent past.

Lambert states himself....winning is a habit. The bigger picture is the need to get over last season. Last night and Saturday dont help that.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What a team put out tonight, not good for our travelling fans? on 11:17 - Aug 14 with 780 viewslazyblue

sorry but any fan that goes to a league cup away game knows (and it was very obvious this time what PL was going to do) it will be packed with the second string squad members so only have themselves to blame .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024