Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No mention of the cricket? 21:54 - Aug 22 with 891 viewsvilanovablue

What a performance from Archer who completely changed in how he to chose to bowl after Lords. He simply decided it needed to be different and did it, incredible...
No mention of the cricket? on 21:55 - Aug 22 with 880 viewsHerbivore

The cricket by Herbivore 22 Aug 2019 17:22
Not going great. The conditions meant bowling was the right call for me and we've been a bit unlucky with the rain delays but the last hour or so our bowling and fielding have been poor. I think the Aussies will be pretty happy thus far.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No mention of the cricket? on 21:58 - Aug 22 with 862 viewsvilanovablue

No mention of the cricket? on 21:55 - Aug 22 by Herbivore

The cricket by Herbivore 22 Aug 2019 17:22
Not going great. The conditions meant bowling was the right call for me and we've been a bit unlucky with the rain delays but the last hour or so our bowling and fielding have been poor. I think the Aussies will be pretty happy thus far.

Oh, that changed quickly 8 for 43 the same stats as Willis in that test in 81. Sunshine coming we may be able to establish a healthy lead...
No mention of the cricket? on 22:04 - Aug 22 with 831 viewsSteve_M

Yeas, he looks like he has so much more about him than just the pace. So looking forward to seeing him develop as an international cricketer.

I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow now, although I fear we might make hard work of batting.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

No mention of the cricket? on 22:09 - Aug 22 with 814 viewsvilanovablue

No mention of the cricket? on 22:04 - Aug 22 by Steve_M

Yeas, he looks like he has so much more about him than just the pace. So looking forward to seeing him develop as an international cricketer.

I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow now, although I fear we might make hard work of batting.

I had a ticket for Saturday but now can't go as my missus has done her neck/back in and I'm needed for childcare, gutted!

Archer really isn't one dimensional and his action is so relaxed it's hard to guess how he'll injure himself. Maybe his hips/chest due to the late whip he develops.
No mention of the cricket? on 22:11 - Aug 22 with 805 viewscatch74

If Roy misses as many as Warner we may be ok!
Should be slightly better batting conditions but maybe that means we’ll nick more.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

No mention of the cricket? on 22:30 - Aug 22 with 781 viewsFtnfwest

Or as Geoffrey said ‘ee’s running oophill into headwind, that’s why ees slower’ which archer confirmed afterwards. Although to be fair because of that restriction he did keep a bit more control. I think the last ball of the innings was from the downhill end and was 90 mph!
No mention of the cricket? on 22:31 - Aug 22 with 768 viewsFtnfwest

Need 300+ really which is doubtful
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024