Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford off? 18:50 - Nov 6 with 1391 viewsBerkshire_Blue

Anyone know if the Oxford game will be pp’d for internationals? From a purely selfish point of view I can go if it’s midweek later but not on a Saturday.
Oxford off? on 19:44 - Nov 6 with 1347 viewsflimflam

99.9% yes it will

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Oxford off? on 21:18 - Nov 6 with 1272 viewsallezlesbleus

Another pet hate about modern football - only 10 days before the game and you still don't know if it will be played that date or not.

Loyal fans give up a day of their time, plus the considerable expense involved in travelling to follow their team, yet, just over a week to go and people still don't know whether to commit to purchasing train tickets or hotels etc.
Oxford off? on 07:50 - Nov 7 with 1061 viewsIpswichKnight

I have a ticket purely as I hope the game is called off and I can then go to the midweek game but won't be able to make the Saturday game as it stands.
Oxford off? on 08:53 - Nov 7 with 1009 viewsChateauWines

Oxford off? on 21:18 - Nov 6 by allezlesbleus

Another pet hate about modern football - only 10 days before the game and you still don't know if it will be played that date or not.

Loyal fans give up a day of their time, plus the considerable expense involved in travelling to follow their team, yet, just over a week to go and people still don't know whether to commit to purchasing train tickets or hotels etc.

I couldn't agree more. I'm lucky and am now semi retired but still dare not book train tickets etc. I do agree with PL in calling games off if key players missing but it has to be quicker than this.

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Oxford off? on 09:13 - Nov 7 with 980 viewsallezlesbleus

Oxford off? on 08:53 - Nov 7 by ChateauWines

I couldn't agree more. I'm lucky and am now semi retired but still dare not book train tickets etc. I do agree with PL in calling games off if key players missing but it has to be quicker than this.

Sometimes I am in England for work, so always try to arrange my trips back with a Town match. Would have seen the Wycombe game, but that was moved and could be at Oxford next week, which could also be moved. Fortunately, I was back for the Tranmere home match. I really want to book the ferry and hotels now for next weekend, but if the match at Oxford is moved, then I shall return to France before the weekend.
Oxford off? on 11:00 - Nov 7 with 901 viewsTractorCam

With the international players calling the previous ones off + KVY being injured, I think it's a pretty certain guarantee.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024