Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keane, Huws or the ref 15:53 - Nov 9 with 4298 viewsDubtractor

Not sure which of the 3 has had the worst half, but they have all been bloody awful.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Keane, Huws or the ref on 22:11 - Nov 9 with 487 viewslambo77

Huw's just needs game time and he'll be fine. Same cannot be said of the other two!
Keane, Huws or the ref on 07:59 - Nov 10 with 396 viewsVaughan8

How's was surpris8ng poor in the first half. Seemed better in the second.

Keane was poor all game. Why does he do his little flicks here and there to no-one. He's better off trying to hold the ball up? He did well in the build up to the goal, I'll give him.that. gives away too many needless fouls as well.
If he is our 3rd choice striker then we better hope Jackson and Norwood stay fit.

The ref - deary me. Was so bad. He'd be better just flipping a coin for every decision and he'd have got more right haha
Keane, Huws or the ref on 10:40 - Nov 10 with 353 viewslambo77

Keane, Huws or the ref on 07:59 - Nov 10 by Vaughan8

How's was surpris8ng poor in the first half. Seemed better in the second.

Keane was poor all game. Why does he do his little flicks here and there to no-one. He's better off trying to hold the ball up? He did well in the build up to the goal, I'll give him.that. gives away too many needless fouls as well.
If he is our 3rd choice striker then we better hope Jackson and Norwood stay fit.

The ref - deary me. Was so bad. He'd be better just flipping a coin for every decision and he'd have got more right haha

next transfer window will be interesting
Keane, Huws or the ref on 10:50 - Nov 10 with 346 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The lofted balls to Dobra were pretty genius too!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024