Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Left my bloody ticket print outs at home, has anyone had their phone scanned? 11:15 - Nov 23 with 1015 viewsGunnsAirkick

Most places will scan a QR code on your phone these day, but Town are a bit behind on these things.

Failing that, I assume the Ticket Office or Planet Blue can print them?

EDIT:

Can't get through to the Ticket Office or Planet Blue.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 11:21]
Left my bloody ticket print outs at home, has anyone had their phone scanned? on 11:29 - Nov 23 with 964 viewslongtimefan

Guy in front of me at last home game tried to use phone and they refused entry. Sorry.
Left my bloody ticket print outs at home, has anyone had their phone scanned? on 11:32 - Nov 23 with 955 viewsGunnsAirkick

Left my bloody ticket print outs at home, has anyone had their phone scanned? on 11:29 - Nov 23 by longtimefan

Guy in front of me at last home game tried to use phone and they refused entry. Sorry.

Thought so, to the Ticket Office I go. Cheers.
Left my bloody ticket print outs at home, has anyone had their phone scanned? on 11:32 - Nov 23 with 956 viewsbournemouthblue

I believe they're funny with the scanners

You'd have thought there was a barcode they could key in but that would make sense

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Left my bloody ticket print outs at home, has anyone had their phone scanned? on 12:04 - Nov 23 with 898 viewsEdmundo

Left my bloody ticket print outs at home, has anyone had their phone scanned? on 11:32 - Nov 23 by bournemouthblue

I believe they're funny with the scanners

You'd have thought there was a barcode they could key in but that would make sense

Even Southend's ground has scanners, and my garden shed's bigger...
Maybe time to start giving feedback so we get them in time for 2030-31 season (like the pre-poured beer - only took ten years of suggesting)

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024