Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ouch. 14:17 - Nov 29 with 3484 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/11/open-letter-sir-richard-evans-l

... Combined with this:

... Not sure what to do now.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Ouch. on 19:53 - Nov 29 with 446 viewsvapour_trail

Ouch. on 18:48 - Nov 29 by BackToRussia

And the rest of the response?

He’s electioneering. Ignore him.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Ouch. on 20:10 - Nov 29 with 429 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ouch. on 19:53 - Nov 29 by vapour_trail

He’s electioneering. Ignore him.

You should take your own advice. But you can't help yourself can you? Now benters is no more I suppose somebody has to be the centre of your obsession.

Enjoy your weekend. Try not to let me occupy an more time in your head than is healthy for you.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ouch. on 20:12 - Nov 29 with 426 viewsvapour_trail

Ouch. on 20:10 - Nov 29 by GlasgowBlue

You should take your own advice. But you can't help yourself can you? Now benters is no more I suppose somebody has to be the centre of your obsession.

Enjoy your weekend. Try not to let me occupy an more time in your head than is healthy for you.

You flatter yourself.

Ouch. on 20:21 - Nov 29 with 402 viewsBackToRussia

Ouch. on 20:10 - Nov 29 by GlasgowBlue

Would be interested to know the rest of the JC's response there, as, part of a 9 second excerpt, it looks quite damning.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Ouch. on 21:26 - Nov 29 with 373 viewsjaykay

Ouch. on 20:12 - Nov 29 by vapour_trail

You flatter yourself.

i think it was blue squid who asked him when he was going to change his avatar to never johnston from never corbyn. as johnston was a proven sufferer of islamophobia

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Ouch. on 21:29 - Nov 29 with 371 viewsvapour_trail

Ouch. on 21:26 - Nov 29 by jaykay

i think it was blue squid who asked him when he was going to change his avatar to never johnston from never corbyn. as johnston was a proven sufferer of islamophobia

It’s a waste of time. He’s a liar.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024