Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walk in the park 17:07 - Dec 7 with 586 viewstractorboi

League one should be a walk in the park for the team we have and the team we are. Paul lambert needs to leave. If we stick with him we’ll be straight back down next year.
Walk in the park on 17:10 - Dec 7 with 562 viewsonlymehere

If we go up.
Walk in the park on 17:10 - Dec 7 with 555 viewsMrTown

Dear oh dear.

Lack the football intelligence on this site can be frightening.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Walk in the park on 17:21 - Dec 7 with 527 viewsChurchman

I disagree. We were one of the worst teams to ever play in the Championship and would have struggled to beat literally any professional team. I think we have over achieved this season aided by a lot of luck. The club has been run down over 10+ years and it’s going to take a long time to rebuild it. Mid table this season was my hope at the start of it until Aug-Oct optimism changed that. If we make the play offs that’ll be a big achievement.

Teams have improved and know how to play us. Lambert is short of decent forwards, losing key players through injury and suspension and has not helped by chopping and changing the team in addition to that. He is not the worlds best manager, but we are deservedly in League 1 and Pep Guardiola isn’t too keen on coming. Lambert is doing ok-ish, particularly in knitting the club together after it being pulled apart over so many seasons. Patience is the key. If we are in touch at the turn of the year we will have as good a chance as anyone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024