Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why has it taken Taylor so long to realise that... 18:15 - Jan 4 with 498 viewsBerkshire_Blue

We need to be more ruthless at both ends and we have to learn from that.

We've all know this for weeks
Why has it taken Taylor so long to realise that... on 18:16 - Jan 4 with 479 viewsJ2BLUE

This better at both ends thing is one of the most stupid comments i've heard in football. Football is about scoring more goals than your opponents. If you need to be better at both ends you have a big problem.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why has it taken Taylor so long to realise that... on 18:28 - Jan 4 with 410 viewshadleighboyblue

Why has it taken Taylor so long to realise that... on 18:16 - Jan 4 by J2BLUE

This better at both ends thing is one of the most stupid comments i've heard in football. Football is about scoring more goals than your opponents. If you need to be better at both ends you have a big problem.

Both Lambert and Lambert seem to be in denial about things . Each week they say how well the players have played , but it's results that count .

The team that played today against an Exeter reserve team should have been more than good enough to win but once again we under perform .

12 games is a terrible run , but management seem complacent about things and that has spread to the players .

No excuses now , PL has to play a full strength each game and it's probably reached the stage where some " safe " old heads need to be replaced , we need some buzz injected into the sad team we have become .

There is a lack of belief and spark being shown each week and ME giving PL a long contract just doesn't make any sense at all , whoever is in charge of coaching and tactics is failing miserably .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024