Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Send the "old nags" out on loan. 00:30 - Jan 7 with 744 viewseddiespearitt03

Play the youngsters and recruit 3 good fringe players from the Premiership.

The senior players who are not doing it at this level need a shock to their inflated ego and either go out on loan or make the bench (i nearly said tea)

It was stated in the Daily Telegraph that Everton are looking to off load so hopefully we can ask Luke Garbutt on his choice.
Send the "old nags" out on loan. on 07:04 - Jan 7 with 589 viewsBlueBadger

Well, this is a hot take.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Send the "old nags" out on loan. on 08:05 - Jan 7 with 531 viewsRadlett_blue

We tried Anthony Georgiou & he wasn't deemed good enough. Not many PL clubs will loan decent youngsters to the 3rd tier & often they aren't much better than our own young players so why not develop our own instead of helping them?
I doubt Town's senior players would go out on loan or other lower league clubs could afford their wages. Sending them out on loan sounds like the Paul Hurst school of man management.
Yes, we should definitely try to sign Garbutt, but the problem is other clubs in the Championship may well offer him a better deal than Town. That will be the problem, not Everton as he won't get a look-in there & he's out of contract in June.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024