Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched Storyville on the Jonestown Massacre 21:09 - Jan 17 with 1060 viewsSteve_M

It was really hard watching but excellent television. I kind of knew the outline of what happened but the detail is horrific.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000d27s

Worth watching both parts though, on iPlayer at the moment.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just watched Storyville on the Jonestown Massacre on 11:55 - Jan 18 with 849 viewsBluespeed225

Remember it as a kid, but didn’t know about the Congressman going out there.Scary stuff that footage on the air strip. And the tape.
Just watched Storyville on the Jonestown Massacre on 13:44 - Jan 18 with 819 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Netflix had/have a documentary on this which was brilliant - will have to give the BBC one a watch too

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Just watched Storyville on the Jonestown Massacre on 12:20 - Jan 19 with 738 viewsSteve_M

Just watched Storyville on the Jonestown Massacre on 13:44 - Jan 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Netflix had/have a documentary on this which was brilliant - will have to give the BBC one a watch too

It might well be the same one then, wasn't solely a BBC production I don't think.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Brilliant programme on 13:34 - Jan 19 with 698 viewsBobbychase

My only complaint was that, like in the movie about his life, Harvey Milk got a pass. He endorsed Jim Jones when others in San Francisco had concerns about him. That endorsement paved the way for the move to Guyana, so in my mind he has blood on his hands.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024