Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who would you sign with the funds? 14:15 - Jan 27 with 3580 viewsboroughblue

First of all, yes I accept that they are 'Potentially' available funds now.

Secondly I apologies if this has been brought up already.

Now that we may have some money to use after the bart sale, realistically what area of the pitch would you look to invest in? Because I can't actually think of any areas that need strengthening atm. 4 quality strikers for this division (Norwood, Jackson, Keane and Sears), plenty of options in midfield already, and a very strong back 5 atm.

Genuinely stuck for ideas on this
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 14:17]
So who would you sign with the funds? on 16:15 - Jan 27 with 438 viewsuefacup81

Not Tommy Smith.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

So who would you sign with the funds? on 16:18 - Jan 27 with 433 viewsDevereuxxx

I honestly don't think I'd sign anyone at the moment - looking at the squad I can't see where we would need a reinforcement. We have a strange obsession with getting someone in as soon as some money is free - it was basically the hallmark of Hurst's time here.

The last thing we need is to bring someone in who disrupts the current system and personnel. I know some have said we cover for injuries, but PL can hardly look into his crystal ball and see where we might be a bit short in 2 months time.
So who would you sign with the funds? on 13:44 - Jan 28 with 308 viewsEdmundo

So who would you sign with the funds? on 15:31 - Jan 27 by Swansea_Blue

He can't be very good if we could afford a hundred of him

Team of Tommy Smiths x9

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024