Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenlock 🤦‍♂️😂 17:38 - Feb 1 with 3332 viewsTown_Boy

Surely one of the worst footballer to play for Ipswich.. Got to be on par with Jermaine Wright

Dreadful makes you think how they get spotted and carry on playing football

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Kenlock 🤦‍♂️😂 on 23:23 - Feb 1 with 268 viewsbournemouthblue

Kenlock 🤦‍♂️😂 on 20:28 - Feb 1 by Edmundo

You are talking about a young player. One of our own. Disgraceful to single him out. He came on cold after Garbutt was injured. Pull yourself together and post when you're sober.
And Jermaine Wright was part of an awesome team.

and came on against one of the best attacking sides in the league for good measure

I can't imagine the 352 suited him either, you can do with some supoort when you've been in the cold for a month or two?

Whilst this 352 may work against the lesser sides, perhaps we need to be a bit more compact against the stronger ones?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Kenlock 🤦‍♂️😂 on 23:35 - Feb 1 with 258 viewsyorkshire

Kenlock 🤦‍♂️😂 on 20:28 - Feb 1 by Edmundo

You are talking about a young player. One of our own. Disgraceful to single him out. He came on cold after Garbutt was injured. Pull yourself together and post when you're sober.
And Jermaine Wright was part of an awesome team.

I would agree with this - I thought some of the commentary was very harsh on him - he showed a couple of nice touches but was playing as part of a team that was having a total mare - he also had Woolfy alongside him who has even less experience than he does
Kenlock 🤦‍♂️😂 on 23:53 - Feb 1 with 244 viewsstrikalite

The truth is he hasn't improved in the last few seasons, he was really poor at Peterborough at the start of the season too, this "one of our own" tag means very little if sadly you just aint up to it..

It's not as if he hasn't been given his chance...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024