Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, look at it this way. 17:04 - Feb 8 with 569 viewsCheltenham_Blue

With the exception of Holy and Norwood, the team that starts most games for us is the exact same team that got relegated by a long way, a very long way, and yet somehow, a lot of people seem to be under the impression that we were going to walk the league and return triumphantly to the Championship.

It was death by a thousand cuts at the hands of Evans in the Championship, and now get ready for death by a million cuts in League one.

Without real investment, we are going nowhere and Evans, who throughout his tenure has a track record of trying to do everything by only spending 50% of what it actually will cost to make it happen, will insist on freebies from L2 and trying to get the kids to be world beaters in a sh.it team.

I've given up, this isn't about Lambert, Hurst, McCarthy, Jewell, Keane or Magilton, this is all on Evans and no matter if you were a Lambert or a McCarthy inner or outer, whoever comes next will struggle too, and 50% of us will want him out.

Sorry, but sick of watching us doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different result.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Well, look at it this way. on 17:08 - Feb 8 with 490 viewsnoggin

Evans is the common denominator. I know it’s his club and his money, but ffs, it’s shlt being a Town fan.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Well, look at it this way. on 17:10 - Feb 8 with 443 viewsmarchy

Well, look at it this way. on 17:08 - Feb 8 by noggin

Evans is the common denominator. I know it’s his club and his money, but ffs, it’s shlt being a Town fan.

Really is, isn't it. And the last month has seen us pickpocketed by Millwall and taught football by Rotherham. It just gets bleaker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024