Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know we have suspensions and injuries 21:40 - Feb 11 with 478 viewstractordownsouth

But that was dogsh*t

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I know we have suspensions and injuries on 21:42 - Feb 11 with 439 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Suspensions? Isn't it just Edwards?

Injuries? Aren't we missing KVY and Garbutt far more than we should be? We can't rely on 2 players. Every team gets injuries and we have fewer than most.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I know we have suspensions and injuries on 21:42 - Feb 11 with 401 viewsstrikalite

We have no spark to come on and do something different...

Meanwhile Dobra sits at home.
I know we have suspensions and injuries on 21:44 - Feb 11 with 365 viewstractordownsouth

I know we have suspensions and injuries on 21:42 - Feb 11 by strikalite

Yep, that would have been an ideal game to stick Dobra in at number 10 without pressure. They're 4th bottom ffs.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I know we have suspensions and injuries on 21:48 - Feb 11 with 325 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I know we have suspensions and injuries on 21:42 - Feb 11 by strikalite

Not too sure the issue is really with the personnel. I think Judge, Dozzell, Sears and Keane should have enough to offer something different.

We need a plan B that works. Indeed, we need a plan A that can involve creating and taking chances.

He seems to have stumbled on a system that worked and not realised it depended on 2 players who are now unavailable. Use a system that works with the players he has!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024