Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have seen Town play worse 23:28 - Feb 11 with 1103 viewsRadlett_blue

But that first half was one of the worst professional games of football I have seen. AFC were hopeless but we offered little threat excepting a brief flurry from set pieces just before half time. It must have been obvious to replace one of our 5 defenders but Lambert didn’t do so until 9 minutes from time.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I have seen Town play worse on 23:32 - Feb 11 with 1070 viewsSwansea_Blue

Dad taxi dad duties earlier meant tongight was never an option for me. So I went down to see Swansea QPR instead. I'll raise you your worst professional game of football ever and go all in with worse game of ANY football ever, including youth leagues. My match was truly awful. Abysmal.

So at least we're not alone, but I can't think of any other positives out of tonight.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I have seen Town play worse on 23:47 - Feb 11 with 1005 viewsIllinoisblue

I still think the first half of the home game v Wimbledon was worse than tonight

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I have seen Town play worse on 23:49 - Feb 11 with 993 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I have seen Town play worse on 23:47 - Feb 11 by Illinoisblue

I still think the first half of the home game v Wimbledon was worse than tonight

I probably agree.

But standing there in that terrace watching that, in front of 4000 was utterly depressing, really low moment

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I have seen Town play worse on 09:07 - Feb 12 with 741 viewsRadlett_blue

I have seen Town play worse on 23:49 - Feb 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

I probably agree.

But standing there in that terrace watching that, in front of 4000 was utterly depressing, really low moment

I think that was it - the whole experience, the small non league ground, etc. And not a single shot at goal - even one that hit the corner flag - for 40 minutes. The AFC were very limited but we were incapable of threatening them in the first half, except from a couple of set pieces.
2nd half was more entertaining as the AFC did threaten and the game opened out a little, but unbelievable that Lambert stuck with his patently ineffective 5-3-2 until 81 minutes.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I have seen Town play worse on 09:10 - Feb 12 with 725 viewsCoco

But WE PLAYED WELL!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I have seen Town play worse on 09:14 - Feb 12 with 702 viewsParky

I have seen Town play worse on 09:07 - Feb 12 by Radlett_blue

I think that was it - the whole experience, the small non league ground, etc. And not a single shot at goal - even one that hit the corner flag - for 40 minutes. The AFC were very limited but we were incapable of threatening them in the first half, except from a couple of set pieces.
2nd half was more entertaining as the AFC did threaten and the game opened out a little, but unbelievable that Lambert stuck with his patently ineffective 5-3-2 until 81 minutes.

How he didn't change it up sooner, I will never know.

We created near to naff all, the game was calling out for some creative spark off the bench i.e Judge, Dozzell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024