Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most baffling this about this season.. 10:08 - Feb 12 with 657 viewsskyblue23

Whenever we've ended up in relegation trouble in the Championship Evans has moved the manager on and brought in somebody else which until last season eventually kept us up.

THIS 5 YEAR F**KING DEAL!!!!! It's put Evans in such a position where I'd expect him to make a change to try get this promotion push back on track whilst it can still be saved, but 5 years of compensation is going to stop him sacking Lambert. At the same time Lambert has gone from saying the club is the most important thing to realising he is sitting on a lot of compensation so why would he leave.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

The most baffling this about this season.. on 10:11 - Feb 12 with 630 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I doubt there is 5 years of compensation to be paid.

Surely there would be a clause that limits severe pay to say 1 years salary.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The most baffling this about this season.. on 10:30 - Feb 12 with 583 viewsNotSure

I think people are over reacting to this 5 year deal.
There could be all sorts of clauses in it, such as finish outside the top 6 this season and you can be sacked.

What seems obvious is that we at least have Lambert to the end of the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024