Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playoff Semi Final Dates 11:14 - Feb 20 with 2252 viewsBlue_Order

Anyone know when they’re likely to be? Had a look online but can only see the date for the final.

Planning to visit my sister in Yorkshire around that time but obviously don’t wanna miss out on seeing us get knocked out by Fleetwood Town.
Playoff Semi Final Dates on 11:21 - Feb 20 with 2221 viewsPJH

Don't know but last seasons were May 11th/12th and 16th/17th so with this year being a leap year would assume a couple of days before those dates.
Playoff Semi Final Dates on 11:23 - Feb 20 with 2207 viewsSikamikanico

Playoff Semi Final Dates on 11:21 - Feb 20 by PJH

Don't know but last seasons were May 11th/12th and 16th/17th so with this year being a leap year would assume a couple of days before those dates.

assuming the same weekend I am putting an early banker for us being at home on the 10th May as I am running a marathon that day and won't be able to attend
Playoff Semi Final Dates on 11:37 - Feb 20 with 2187 viewsSteve_M

The last league match of the season is 3rd May, so the first leg is likely to be around the following weekend (8-10 May) with the second following in midweek (11-15 May). The final will be on 24 May.

The obvious caveat being that we are more likely to get moved to a crap time for tv than the Championship clubs.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Playoff Semi Final Dates on 11:38 - Feb 20 with 2166 viewsPJH

Playoff Semi Final Dates on 11:37 - Feb 20 by Steve_M

The last league match of the season is 3rd May, so the first leg is likely to be around the following weekend (8-10 May) with the second following in midweek (11-15 May). The final will be on 24 May.

The obvious caveat being that we are more likely to get moved to a crap time for tv than the Championship clubs.

Better finish in top two then.
Playoff Semi Final Dates on 11:52 - Feb 20 with 2134 viewsBlue_Order

That’s what I was thinking/hoping it would be.

Cheers mate.
Playoff Semi Final Dates on 16:09 - Feb 20 with 1941 viewsportmanroadblue

Playoff Semi Final Dates on 11:38 - Feb 20 by PJH

Better finish in top two then.

Hope so, golf Holiday in Turkey booked for 16-23 May :-(
Playoff Semi Final Dates on 16:33 - Feb 20 with 1886 viewsHogger

Playoff Semi Final Dates on 16:09 - Feb 20 by portmanroadblue

Hope so, golf Holiday in Turkey booked for 16-23 May :-(

At least you'll be back for the final:)
Playoff Semi Final Dates on 16:56 - Feb 20 with 1838 viewsPecker

You go visit your Sister mate. Your diary is clear from the 3rd May. You can read into that what you like.
Login to get fewer ads

Playoff Semi Final Dates on 20:23 - Feb 20 with 1701 viewsTractorgirlforever

Playoff Semi Final Dates on 11:21 - Feb 20 by PJH

Not good, i will be in florida for all of those dates .we need automatic promotion
Playoff Semi Final Dates on 21:19 - Feb 20 with 1638 viewsPJH

Playoff Semi Final Dates on 20:23 - Feb 20 by Tractorgirlforever

Not good, i will be in florida for all of those dates .we need automatic promotion

I will try to arrange it for you.
Playoff Semi Final Dates on 21:20 - Feb 20 with 1637 viewsSuperfrans

Generally, you get home games first if you finish 5th and 6th, don’t you? Assuming we get there, I’d love us to have a midweek play off semi. Let’s hope we can turn the clock back 20 years...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Playoff Semi Final Dates on 21:32 - Feb 20 with 1620 viewsReuser_is_God

I’m on a stag do that weekend so unless the game is late on the Sunday I ain’t making it.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024