Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the club worth less (or should I say much less) to ME in L1? 08:01 - Feb 25 with 760 viewstractorboy1978

Evans has approaching £100m of debt with the club that he'd have to write off for any potential buyer to be even remotely interested whether we were at Championship or L1 level.
Is the club worth less (or should I say much less) to ME in L1? on 08:14 - Feb 25 with 736 viewsIpswichKnight

The club is and has been for sale for many years, if you have a spare £25-30M then ME will be interested, however he is not going to sell it to anyone, you have to have a plan and actually have the money and there in lies the problem you are not going to make any money from this venture unless you get into the PL ( and even then that is not a given ) you will need to fork out at least double or even triple what you paid to get us competitive and still stay within FFP.
Is the club worth less (or should I say much less) to ME in L1? on 11:37 - Feb 25 with 608 viewsMattinLondon

Is the club worth less (or should I say much less) to ME in L1? on 08:14 - Feb 25 by IpswichKnight

The club is and has been for sale for many years, if you have a spare £25-30M then ME will be interested, however he is not going to sell it to anyone, you have to have a plan and actually have the money and there in lies the problem you are not going to make any money from this venture unless you get into the PL ( and even then that is not a given ) you will need to fork out at least double or even triple what you paid to get us competitive and still stay within FFP.

Seems a bit rich for ME to insist on any new owners on having a plan considering he’s never really had one himself
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024