Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Work tomorrow... 20:38 - Mar 22 with 1132 viewsstrikalite

So we've all(well some!spent the weekend keeping our distance from others, yet millions tomorrow morning will be virtually in the arms of others again...

That's not a good recipe is it...
Work tomorrow... on 20:46 - Mar 22 with 1078 viewsColchesterBlue1985

It’s not no but let’s face it highly populated business have been forced to shut down and the economy must continue as best it can. I work in construction and believe it or not we have 3/4 new sites starting this week in central London. My company will be one of the last to close its doors if it not told too beforehand.
Work tomorrow... on 20:50 - Mar 22 with 1049 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We need to be wise about distancing as much as possible tomorrow too.

I have to be at work, will have a staff meeting first thing but I intend to sit away from the next person and avoid direct contact with others. They are the same people I have been associating with over the past weeks but I can't be certain they have been effective in socially isolating themselves over the weekend. I can't be sure I haven't contracted it from the wife or children either.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Work tomorrow... on 20:59 - Mar 22 with 1012 viewsstrikalite

Work tomorrow... on 20:50 - Mar 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

We need to be wise about distancing as much as possible tomorrow too.

I have to be at work, will have a staff meeting first thing but I intend to sit away from the next person and avoid direct contact with others. They are the same people I have been associating with over the past weeks but I can't be certain they have been effective in socially isolating themselves over the weekend. I can't be sure I haven't contracted it from the wife or children either.

It's just a minefield isn't it, especially when you're dealing with so many different people, this can only go one way now really, think of all the offices and call centres for example out there alone..
Work tomorrow... on 21:03 - Mar 22 with 991 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Work tomorrow... on 20:59 - Mar 22 by strikalite

It's just a minefield isn't it, especially when you're dealing with so many different people, this can only go one way now really, think of all the offices and call centres for example out there alone..

It can go several ways. Of course it will continue to spread but we can limit that spread.

By each individual taking as many precautions as is practical, we will save lives. Every decision to ignore them will end up on average killing more people.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024