Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This seemed like a good time to have a clear out of the kitchen cupboards 12:17 - Mar 26 with 796 viewsRadlett_blue

Mrs Radlett decided to have a competition with a friend to see which household had the most out-of-date item. We won with a tin of custard powder which should have been used by 1995.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

This seemed like a good time to have a clear out of the kitchen cupboards on 12:25 - Mar 26 with 749 viewsfactual_blue

It wasn't all that long ago that Mrs Factual found a jar of ground bay leaves that had cost 2/11d.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This seemed like a good time to have a clear out of the kitchen cupboards on 12:52 - Mar 26 with 700 viewshomer_123

This seemed like a good time to have a clear out of the kitchen cupboards on 12:25 - Mar 26 by factual_blue

It wasn't all that long ago that Mrs Factual found a jar of ground bay leaves that had cost 2/11d.

Surely you've got something in there from the barter system?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

This seemed like a good time to have a clear out of the kitchen cupboards on 12:55 - Mar 26 with 695 viewsfactual_blue

This seemed like a good time to have a clear out of the kitchen cupboards on 12:52 - Mar 26 by homer_123

Surely you've got something in there from the barter system?

Cheese.

And loo rolls.

This seemed like a good time to have a clear out of the kitchen cupboards on 12:58 - Mar 26 with 690 viewshomer_123

This seemed like a good time to have a clear out of the kitchen cupboards on 12:55 - Mar 26 by factual_blue

Cheese.

And loo rolls.

That cheese will have matured nicely.

This seemed like a good time to have a clear out of the kitchen cupboards on 12:59 - Mar 26 with 684 viewsfactual_blue

This seemed like a good time to have a clear out of the kitchen cupboards on 12:58 - Mar 26 by homer_123

That cheese will have matured nicely.

it's getting there.

This seemed like a good time to have a clear out of the kitchen cupboards on 13:01 - Mar 26 with 686 viewsPecker

I have a clove in a rusty red tin. When my Nan died, I kept it as she said she had it in the kitchen with her when in service at Windsor Castle. It dates from 1923.
This seemed like a good time to have a clear out of the kitchen cupboards on 13:04 - Mar 26 with 674 viewshomer_123

This seemed like a good time to have a clear out of the kitchen cupboards on 13:01 - Mar 26 by Pecker

I have a clove in a rusty red tin. When my Nan died, I kept it as she said she had it in the kitchen with her when in service at Windsor Castle. It dates from 1923.

Shouldn't you be out 'do-gooding' or something? ;)
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 13:05]

This seemed like a good time to have a clear out of the kitchen cupboards on 13:20 - Mar 26 with 651 viewswerringtonblue

Not date related, but my mate who runs a B&B that is currently shut, is using the idle time clearing his cellar and garage..... "How may dry-cleaner suit covers does someone with 2 suits and no job need? - 12 apparently"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024