Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the Pub open yet? 18:08 - Apr 17 with 1585 viewsBlueBadger

I'm bloody gasping for a Ghostie.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is the Pub open yet? on 23:20 - Apr 17 with 247 viewsrgp1

Is the Pub open yet? on 22:52 - Apr 17 by jeera

Bit hit and miss really. The last one seemed ok but I can't lie and say there wasn't any cursing.

But then I have no patience with anything so that's not unusual to be fair.

Don't pull too hard on the plastic tap thingy cos you don't want it coming off in your hand.

Although I prefer the cans to the mini keg, I prefer the keg to the bottles because I hate having loads of bottles to dispose of.

At the end of the day, I can only say it's better to have some than not!

Adnams accepted an order with payment today but delivery isn't until into May.

Delivery in May lol
Is the Pub open yet? on 23:38 - Apr 17 with 226 viewsjeera

Is the Pub open yet? on 23:20 - Apr 17 by rgp1

Delivery in May lol

Most places can hardly get stock atm so I'll take that.

I have enough for another [modest] week, then it's onto just lager and cider I suppose!

They've put some production over to sanitizer and seem to have dropped the cans temporarily, although that's what I've ordered so guessing that's part of the issue.

Tesco were still showing bottles and the mini kegs as available last I looked though.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Is the Pub open yet? on 23:55 - Apr 17 with 209 viewsrgp1

Is the Pub open yet? on 23:38 - Apr 17 by jeera

Most places can hardly get stock atm so I'll take that.

I have enough for another [modest] week, then it's onto just lager and cider I suppose!

They've put some production over to sanitizer and seem to have dropped the cans temporarily, although that's what I've ordered so guessing that's part of the issue.

Tesco were still showing bottles and the mini kegs as available last I looked though.

I did see one of the ghost ship kegs in the supermarket last week. On another thought if for arguments sake they opened pubs and clubs tomorrow it will probably take weeks to stock them all!
Is the Pub open yet? on 23:57 - Apr 17 with 208 viewsjeera

Is the Pub open yet? on 23:55 - Apr 17 by rgp1

I did see one of the ghost ship kegs in the supermarket last week. On another thought if for arguments sake they opened pubs and clubs tomorrow it will probably take weeks to stock them all!

Yes, there's a few knock-on effects that we all haven't had a chance to consider yet I suppose.

Feel for the pub landlords atm.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024