Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You jokers thinking you are cool cats and kittens 13:11 - Apr 22 with 758 viewsBluefish

by subscribing to twtd. Some of us used to subscribe to twtd before you'd even heard of it.

How do we switch the ads off anyway?
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 13:19]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

You jokers thinking you are cool cats and kittys on 13:18 - Apr 22 with 729 viewsDurovigutum

I remember being bought a subscription of the paper TWTD fanzine as a birthday present and then half way through the year I received a refund as it was all going online. Even then I didn't understand the business model many were encouraging and the paywall has become the obvious outcome.

Where do I sign up?
You jokers thinking you are cool cats and kittys on 13:20 - Apr 22 with 713 viewsBluefish

You jokers thinking you are cool cats and kittys on 13:18 - Apr 22 by Durovigutum

I remember being bought a subscription of the paper TWTD fanzine as a birthday present and then half way through the year I received a refund as it was all going online. Even then I didn't understand the business model many were encouraging and the paywall has become the obvious outcome.

Where do I sign up?

me too. I was banned at the time so Phil made Gav contact me because he was giving me the silent treatment. I told him to keep it and by him and Phil a pint and then he informed me it was about 90p

You jokers thinking you are cool cats and kittys on 14:09 - Apr 22 with 609 viewsBrianTablet

You jokers thinking you are cool cats and kittys on 13:20 - Apr 22 by Bluefish

me too. I was banned at the time so Phil made Gav contact me because he was giving me the silent treatment. I told him to keep it and by him and Phil a pint and then he informed me it was about 90p

When I first used TWTD it was in black and white and kept crashing my ZX80.
Phil & Gav were just 3-pixel avatars in those days.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

You jokers thinking you are cool cats and kittys on 14:48 - Apr 22 with 575 viewsBluefish

You jokers thinking you are cool cats and kittys on 14:09 - Apr 22 by BrianTablet

Can't be true, your name is tablet and ipads weren't invented back then

You jokers thinking you are cool cats and kittys on 22:48 - Apr 22 with 477 viewsWeWereZombies

You jokers thinking you are cool cats and kittys on 14:09 - Apr 22 by BrianTablet

Back in the day I first accessed TWTD online using a difference engine that another poster who claimed all his posts were factual had sold me. Worked OK, I guess he wasn't making it up when he said he had owned it from new.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024