Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Casement podcast with Jim Magilton 12:03 - May 12 with 875 viewsPhilTWTD

Someone pointed me in the direction of this, Chris Casement is talking to Jim tonight on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/toplevelsoccerschool/?hl=en

This post has been edited by an administrator
Chris Casement podcast with Jim Magilton on 12:35 - May 12 with 798 viewsPablokuqi

Great lad. Worked as a personal trainer in gym in my town and coached boys and girls football on a Friday night which my son attended. Took an interest in him as there weren't many Ipswich shirts about! Talked with him about Ipswich and how I had watched him and thought he would make it at that level. He said he absolutely loved his time at Ipswich. All the staff and the people he stayed with when he was younger etc were lovely. He plays Irish League for Linfield and has been consistently one of the best league players last few years.
Chris Casement podcast with Jim Magilton on 16:47 - May 12 with 657 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Chris Casement podcast with Jim Magilton on 12:35 - May 12 by Pablokuqi

Great lad. Worked as a personal trainer in gym in my town and coached boys and girls football on a Friday night which my son attended. Took an interest in him as there weren't many Ipswich shirts about! Talked with him about Ipswich and how I had watched him and thought he would make it at that level. He said he absolutely loved his time at Ipswich. All the staff and the people he stayed with when he was younger etc were lovely. He plays Irish League for Linfield and has been consistently one of the best league players last few years.

He's had a good career in the Irish League. Won quite a few medals. Should have moved there a couple of years before he did instead of moving around to places like Wycombe and Dundee.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Chris Casement podcast with Jim Magilton on 19:06 - May 12 with 598 viewsRadlett_blue

Chris Casement podcast with Jim Magilton on 16:47 - May 12 by The_Last_Baron

He's had a good career in the Irish League. Won quite a few medals. Should have moved there a couple of years before he did instead of moving around to places like Wycombe and Dundee.

Really? He went on loan at Wycombe when only 21 & played a dozen games there. I would have thought that was ideal experience for a young defender. His move to Dundee - after his Town contract expired - was the one that really didn't work, but maybe he wasn't quite good enough?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024