Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine not being as mature as Grealish 08:25 - Jun 3 with 887 viewsNthsuffolkblue

and yet being the man who runs the country.

Grealish said: “I knew straight away that I had to come out and apologise myself, which I wanted to do; I didn’t want to hide behind a club statement.
"I am old enough now and mature enough to know that I’d done wrong."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/premier-league/aston-villa-star-jack-grealish-op

As tempting as it is to put this as football thanks to the Grealish link I thought I would save Phil the hassle. I am sure some wisecrack will now report as abuse for putting it in general when it is football!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Imagine not being as mature as Grealish on 08:48 - Jun 3 with 793 viewsfactual_blue

Mr. Cummings gave a full and detailed statement on Monday 25th May in which he outlined the reasons that led to his journey to Durham. Journalists were immediately given the opportunity to question him, and I am satisfied with Mr. Cummings’ account. While I believe Mr. Cummings was correct to find childcare for his toddler when both he and his wife were getting ill.....

Or so matt hancock tells me.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 9:01]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Although Grealish does acknowledge his earlier immaturity in that story. on 09:37 - Jun 3 with 674 viewsWeWereZombies

n/t

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024