Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why it's not always good for the Gov to simply splash the cash 09:55 - Jun 18 with 634 viewshampstead_blue

https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/small-business-directors-spending-bounce

Poor, very poor indeed.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Why it's not always good for the Gov to simply splash the cash on 10:35 - Jun 18 with 583 viewsGuthrum

That article doesn't give much clue on actual numbers, to work out what proportion of the 800k loans we're looking at.

In any case, at least the money's going into the economy, not someone's back pocket or offshore savings account.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Why it's not always good for the Gov to simply splash the cash on 13:36 - Jun 18 with 494 viewshampstead_blue

Why it's not always good for the Gov to simply splash the cash on 10:35 - Jun 18 by Guthrum

That article doesn't give much clue on actual numbers, to work out what proportion of the 800k loans we're looking at.

In any case, at least the money's going into the economy, not someone's back pocket or offshore savings account.

I'd suggest it's the 'spirit' of the intention which is being smashed apart.

Whilst it's always good business to borrow at the cheapest cost, it is rather taking the mickey by using that type of funding for frivolity.

I'm surprised the left wing posters haven't tried to pin it on some Tory conspiracy

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Why it's not always good for the Gov to simply splash the cash on 13:39 - Jun 18 with 489 viewsKeno

Why it's not always good for the Gov to simply splash the cash on 10:35 - Jun 18 by Guthrum

Nice dig at the Rees-Mogg there!!

well done

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024