Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Israeli state.....gawd love it. 10:40 - Jun 28 with 587 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/28/growing-hostility-may-force-israel

A prominent South African Jewish journalist living in Israel has also drawn parallels with the former regime in his home country. Benjamin Pogrund, 87, who reported on events under apartheid for most of his career, previously held the view that applying the term to Israel was “at best ignorant and naive and at worst cynical and manipulative”. But in an interview last week, he said annexation would mean “Israeli overlords in an occupied area, and the people over whom they will be ruling will not have basic rights. That will be apartheid, and we will merit the charge”.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 11:10]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The Israeli state.....gawd love it. on 11:24 - Jun 28 with 496 viewsBent_double

It's astonishing what Israel are trying to do, yet it barely gets a mention in mainstream media. As the article states, they clearly want to push this through whilst the Trump administration is still in the WH, but at least a few European countries (including us, surprisingly) are voicing their concerns, if it goes ahead then sanctions against Israel is the best response.

It's incredible how the Palestinians are being/have been treated over the years, it's almost like people have learned nothing from the past 100 years.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

The Israeli state.....gawd love it. on 11:29 - Jun 28 with 486 viewsSeablu

This isn’t going to sit well somewhere north of Kilmarnock...
The Israeli state.....gawd love it. on 11:30 - Jun 28 with 489 viewsRyorry

The Israeli state.....gawd love it. on 11:24 - Jun 28 by Bent_double

It's astonishing what Israel are trying to do, yet it barely gets a mention in mainstream media. As the article states, they clearly want to push this through whilst the Trump administration is still in the WH, but at least a few European countries (including us, surprisingly) are voicing their concerns, if it goes ahead then sanctions against Israel is the best response.

It's incredible how the Palestinians are being/have been treated over the years, it's almost like people have learned nothing from the past 100 years.

I don't know about other areas, but here in N. Yorks, some shops have been applying their own sanctions of Israel for at least the last 6 months, possibly longer - one product that I used to see regularly on the shelves has not been there, and when I asked why it wasn't, I was told it was that they were boycotting Israel because of its policies.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024